The support’s design targets muscle energy around the knee area for controlled power and acceleration, followed by support for the body when returning to an upright position. The 7mm knee sleeve is ideal for static heavy lifting and is considered to be one of Rehband’s most supportive products.
• Excellent for static, heavy weightlifting
• IPF- and IWF-legal for Raw and Open competition
• Helps prevent injuries by protecting your joints and soft tissues
• Made with 7mm SBR/Neoprene
• Fits right or left knee
• Sold individually*
Joint Support and Stability
• Engineered for varied training, such as weightlifting and circuit training
• Construction allows for safe, optimal range of motion
• Improves muscle control and coordination
• Stays in place while you workout
• Provides a mental and physical feeling of safety
• Enables you to be agile and doesn’t restrict your movement
• Warms and maintains muscle temperature as you train
• Reduces wasted muscle energy
• Promotes blood flow to reduce inflammation and enhance recovery
• Lessens strains on knee during high intensity training
• Helps to correctly guide your body’s movements
• Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Strains and wear-and-tear injuries
• Knee pain
• Soft tissue overload
The Rehband RX Knee Sleeve 7mm is classified as a medical device and sold as a single unit.
• Machine washable in warm water; mesh delicate bag recommended
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CrossFit® Games Edition Rehband Knee Sleeves "What do I want?" with Annie Thorisdottir
Get yours while supplies last: https://goo.gl/pzpLKU The Cros...
Rehband introducing the new color: Rx Knee Sleeve - Carbon Black
Rehband introducing the new color: Rx Knee Sleeve - Carbon Bla...
Annie Thorisdottir's challange
Annie is the co-owner of CrossFit® Reykjavik, where she coache...